Friendly well-behaved dogs are welcome at the Lodge. We ask that you make appropriate arrangements to leave your dog behind if s/he does not play well with others (dogs and/or people). Please take a moment to read our dog policies to ensure your dog’s safety and comfort of other guests during your visit.
- $25.00 non-refundable dog lodging fee.
- Rooms are limited to two dogs with a combined weight of 80lbs.
- We want you and your dog(s) to feel at right home during your stay, so please keep the pet bed covers we issue during your check-in on at all times.
- We are in a wooded area, but you must clean up after your pet and discard waste in the marked pet disposal container.
- The Lodge is nestled on 160-acres of private land marked by cattle style fencing; therefore it’s the owner’s responsibility to ensure the safety of their pet on the open range
- All visiting dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations.
- To avoid introducing insects to our area or spreading to other dogs, please use appropriate repellent on your dog before your arrival.
- If you wish to leave your pet alone at the Lodge while you are riding or exploring the area, please notify the Lodge staff.
- Please groom your dog (bath, comb, trim nails) before traveling and use only the Lodge dog towels to dry and clean your dog.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our dog policies.